Sunday, September 26, 2010


JOY OF JOYS!
Tim, my silent son of twenty years,

filled out a job app at Bear Creek.
He did not get hired yet..he might not,
but he interviewed..

AND HE TALKED!


This has been my biggest worry in life, but to know that he can do it is more of a relief to me than having the doctor tell me "it's just a cyst". I was so proud of him, he just walked right up to the counter and talked...to a perfect stranger (well, not really perfect...she was kind of chunky and had glasses). But he did it. So if he gets hired this season or not, I don't care, but for his self-esteem, it would be nice to get a reward for jumping such a huge hurdle.

4 comments:

  1. Bravo! I know how thrilled you must be. I'm very happy for you (both) and hope this is a door opening that will swing wide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! that is awesome...and gotta feel good for you as well as he...a proud moment...great 160!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. I wish him (and you) the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's great! and i loved the insert about not so perfect...that made me smile.

    ReplyDelete