Sunday, September 20, 2009

just so you know, i spent my day off cleaning some more. revacuumed (with my vacuum that doesn't suck) i really need to get a new one. then just because i could, i gave all 3 dogs a bath, not at the same time. first BooBoo, the basset beagle mix. she was really easy.





then badger, the border collie. after his bath he went out and rolled in the dirt (little piece of shit that he is)




then berit, my shepherd. she got her bath outside with the hose. funny how a dog who loves her pool hates to get a bath. she is the only purebred dog i have, and as mike says, she is an embarassment to her breed. you have seen pictures of magestic shepherds doing bomb sniffing and drug sniffing and rescuing people in buildings and stuff? well, my dog at th
e age of almost 5, still spends a lot of time chasing her tail and barking at herself while she does it. find a bomb or drugs? not even if there was a pork chop tied to it. but she pulls a mean bicycle.



did i ever get a nap or read a book? no i did not. and now its time to start dinner..i was going to do honey chili chicken, but i think i'll do tacos instead, afterall, it's still my day off.

1 comment:

  1. i just hate it when i go to post my comment but i have forgotten to sign in :( all of the sudden blogger treats me like some kind of intruder and won't let me say a thing!! anyways, i love hearing about your dogs and their bath time...hope our kids treat us half as good when they have to give us ours :)and while i'm on the subject...why is it that when i'm in the middle of something detailed, like bathing the dogs, they will completely ignore what i'm involved in and ask me to make them a pbj...is it just me???

    ReplyDelete