Sunday, November 29, 2009


just an update on my reading list: i actually spent $15 on myself. if you are wondering if it was on undies..it wasn't. no, i still don't have new undies, and mike says he won't buy me those either. what is the point of writing a christmas list if he won't get me anything on it? i ordered myself the new stephen king book "under the dome". i am pretty excited about this (i could almost wet my panties, if i had any left to wet). I hope we have at least 3 or 4 weeks lay off, because this is a read at home book. it's 1088 pages! not exactly one i want to haul to work everyday. although it might burn off a few pounds carting it up the stairs everyday. and pardon my faux pax (whatever the spelling), but the vacuum i wanted is actually called a "pet hair eraser"...not a "pet eliminator". OOPS!!!

1 comment:

  1. actually, the 'pet eliminator' sounded cooler :)
    you know, i used to think that stephen king only wrote scary books but then i realized that he did 'the green mile' and i love it! is he mellowing out or just expanding his genre? what is this one about? did you ever, ever think that because he has such a massive following, he can actually buy underwear when he needs them? i think you should think about writing :)
    p.s. just a note, but be careful about calling your pet vac an eliminator...the way kids are these days you'll have berit calling the aspca on you, heh heh...

    ReplyDelete